A new survey reveals that 21% of movie lovers are tired of villains, who make long speeches and do evil monologues.
– 20% of film fans are tired of seeing characters get blown across the room by a massive fireball only to get back up with little or no damage to themselves
– 18% of movie fans dislike nerdy female characters, who receive a makeover and instantly become attractive.
– 15% of movie fans dislike brainy characters, who explain technical jargon
– 11.5% of film fans hate when characters blurt out, “No time to explain”
– 5.5% of movie fans hate workout and training montages